Thanks to those who value all those served by the Bexley Schools, the Bexley Education Foundation is able to provide additional resources so that students can grow, learn and explore and teachers can create learning environments that are supportive, enriching and equitable.
Last year, Bexley Education Foundation grants and programs:
- Enhanced the English Language Arts curriculum by bringing the diverse voices of authors Minh Le and Jason Reynolds to students in grades K-12.
- Supported the launch of the first Bexley High School Hope Squad, a peer-to-peer suicide prevention program.
- Purchased a book binding machine and materials that have allowed differently-abled students to create personalized books with multi-sensory features to support their learning.
- Funded much needed upgrades to the Schottenstein Theatre, ensuring a state-of-the-art home for the Bexley Theatre Arts Department and student musicians, singers and artists of all ages.
- Increased student engagement and leadership opportunities across the school district.
These are just a few examples of the Foundation’s impact in the Bexley Schools. We invite you to join us as a partner in our efforts by making a gift of any size to the Annual Fund for Excellence To make an Annual Fund gift go online to here or call the BEF Office at (614) 338-2093. THANK YOU!