Kick back, relax and enjoy BRAVO 20! from home. For the first time ever, we have gone virtual with our signature fundraising event. Here’s what you would have experienced had we had our party on March 28:
- Walked the blue carpet (thank you, Rite Rug)
- Socialized with your friends and neighbors
- Enjoyed the signature drink (thank you, Middle West Spirits)
- Tasted samples from: The Berwick, Bexley Pizza plus, Brassica, Cameron Mitchell Premier Events, G. Michael’s Bistro, Johnson’s Real Ice Cream, Lindey’s Catering, Little Monsters Bakery, Market District Kitchen + Bar, Pecan Penny’s, Rusty Bucket and The Top
- Checked out the decorations created by Emmy Mitchell and balloons by Ballooniacs
- Browsed hundreds of auction items donated by local businesses, parents and talented artists including our own Bexley students.
- Enjoyed the music of the Big Rockin’ Blues Band
NOW, here’s what you can experience virtually by going online to www.befbravo.cbo.io
- Take a chance with the Gift Card Grab. For $25 you are guaranteed to win a gift card valued at least $25 but you might win a gift card valued at $50 or $100!
- Browse the online auction catalog and bid on a variety of items from dining and drinking experiences to one-of-a-kind sports memorabilia, mini vacations, great gifts, items for your home and pets, fabulous artwork, exercise classes and beauty items.
- Browse and bid on the amazing art created by Bexley students the help of parent volunteers and teachers.
- Check out all our BRAVO 20! Sponsors – thank you for your generous support!
We are counting on BRAVO 20! proceeds to honor our current grant commitments to teachers and to support the challenges faced by students, teachers and staff in the Bexley School District in the weeks and months ahead. Your help is deeply appreciated. The auction will close on March 30 at noon so don’t delay!