We appreciate all of those who took the time to complete the recent BEF donor on-line survey. We received over 350 responses and will now use the information to inform our work.
Based on the responses we received we now know that:
- Most respondents have a favorable or very favorable impression of the BEF and feel that their gifts to the BEF are making a difference for students and teachers in the Bexley Schools.
- The BEF’s grants making program is viewed as its most important activity.
- We need to do a better job connecting with our alumni.
- Most respondents stay informed about BEF activities through our e-newsletters and fall printed newsletter.
- Survey respondents rank academics including STEM education as a priority for BEF support.