Twenty-four years ago, Bexley Education Foundation held its first annual Celebration of Giving which evolved into what we now call BRAVO! With wonderful Chairs, Co-Chairs and committee members over the years BRAVO! has become the BEF’s most important fundraising event ”“ with proceeds funding classroom grants, teacher mini-grants and district-wide Impact Grants.
Whether you purchase a sponsorship or ticket, donate or buy an auction item, help to create a children’s art project or participate in any way in BRAVO! you are supporting the BEF’s work of enhancing excellence in the Bexley Schools.
We invite you to come to this year’s Bexceptional BRAVO! on March 30 and walk the red carpet, enjoy the fabulous food at tasting stations from local restaurants, shop the variety of auction items, enjoy libations from the cash bars including the Bexceptional cocktail, and enjoy the music of the Big Rockin’ Blues’ Band. If that kind of an evening is not your thing, you can still support BRAVO! by bidding on auction items online from your mobile device, maybe while you put up your feet and relax from home!
Shop the BRAVO! silent auction for great getaways, golf, amazing experiences, family fun, items for your home and your pets, beautiful art, health AND fitness classes and spa treatments and great gifts. Here is a sampling of just a few of the BRAVO! auction items:
- Columbus Brewery Tour on the Bexley Beat for 15-20 persons hosted by Bexley parent and BEF Board Member, Tim Pitts
- Two-night stay and breakfast at The Eliza Jane (from the Unbound Collection by Hyatt) in New Orleans
- An Uuni word fired table top pizza making experience with champion pizza maker and Bexley Pizza Plus owner and Bexley alumnus, Brad Rocco.
- Handcrafted dartboard for your family room by Steve Walker of Bespoke
- A virtual training class with celebrity trainer, Erin Oprea of Nashville, TN
- Overnight stay at the Easton Hilton with a $100 Easton gift card
- A one-year membership in the Pickle of the Month Club from Bexley student and pickle entrepreneur, Collin Zupnick
BRAVO! auction bidding opens March 23 at www.bexbravo.givesmart.com Advance, online ticket sales at $60 each end on Friday, March 29 at 3:00pm. Walk-in tickets at $75 each and will be available at the door. For more information about BRAVO! 2019, contact Wendy Hauswirth at email@example.com.