- 190 fourth and fifth grade students participated in writing and revision workshops with children’s author Elly Swartz.
- 390 first and second graders heard from national recognized, award-winning children’s author and illustrator, Jerry Pinkney.
- Approximately 1,700 students in grades 4 -12 took the Panorama social-emotional learning survey this fall and will do so again prior to spring break.
- 400 Bexley parents and community members attended a presentation by Kate Fagan, author of What Made Maddy Run. The presentation was part of the Bexley Be Well initiative.
- Student use of the Middle School library space (with its moveable walls and flexible furnishings) increased by 200% over last school year.
- 15 teachers across the School District received over $6,000 in mini-grants to support intervention, gifted programming, literacy initiatives and classroom enhancements.
Please consider making a year-end gift to BEF. Outright gifts can be online, by phone or mail. Other options include gifts of appreciated stock or a distribution from an IRA.
For more information, contact BEF Executive Director, Pam Glasgow at (614) 338-2093.