Your support is needed to Meet the Moment for Bexley students and teachers who have been so challenged over the past year but who have reset and recharged for the school year ahead. Gifts to the BEF’s Annual Fund make the Bexley educational experience exceptional.
Last year, thanks to generous Annual Fund donors, BEF grants supported:
• A district-wide staff book study and virtual visit by Ijeoma Oluo, author of So You Want to Talk about Race
• A portable interactive SmartBoard for the high school library
• The renovation of the Cassingham Complex tennis courts used by 600 students from elementary through high school annually for physical education
• STEM materials and engineering games for elementary students
• Online resources for World Language teachers
• Virtual author and musician visits at all grade levels
Gifts to the Annual Fund impact Bexley students across the district by funding diversity, equity and inclusion efforts, science exploration, technology, the performing and visual arts, mental health and wellness initiatives, and so much more. To make an Annual Fund gift go online to bexleyeducationfoundation.org or call the BEF Office at (614) 338-2093). THANK YOU!